See Your Body in HD!
VASER Hi-Def LipoSculpture is a body contouring treatment that removes fat deposits from various parts of the body. It’s a gentle, minimally invasive version of a traditional liposuction procedure that allows for precise body sculpting. It is truly a marveling experience. This state-of-the-art treatment has helped countless patients enhance their bodies to a higher standard. The treatment aims to put your body in HD by sculpting the body to reveal a cut, rippled set of six-pack abs or perhaps fuller, tighter pectoral muscles. With VASER Hi-Def, the choices are endless. Its innovative approach to liposuction takes your body to task by melting and removing pesky unwanted fat deposits in the abdominals, flanks, arms, hips, back, thighs, and buttocks.
NorCal Liposculpture is dedicated to helping patients feel confident with procedures that meet their goals. Take the first step in learning how this exciting procedure can help you reach your aesthetic goals by scheduling a consultation at our offices in Roseville, CA or you can reach us at (916) 347-7755.
All About Your Hi-Def Treatment
Traditional liposuction has come a long way since it was first introduced in the 1920s by French surgeon Charles Dujarier.  However, the process is more involved than VASER and requires more downtime. Traditional liposuction simply can’t sculpt with the same focused precision that VASER liposuction can.
The thought of countless hours at the gym and eating a strict diet of healthy food can seem overwhelming, and yet it is touted as the tried and true solution to achieve your fitness goals. However, today’s medical technology offers patients an exciting new advantage. The VASER Hi-Def treatment gives your body an extra edge by melting and removing pesky body fat deposits to enhance your muscle definition and tone. The VASER technology uses ultrasound technology to send vibrations below the skin to make fat more malleable, and easier to remove. This allows Dr. Friedlander to remove precise areas of fat close to the surface of the skin. By strategically removing fat along your existing musculature to emphasize your definition. When you leave our care, you will have a body with highlighted and defined six-pack abs, toned chest, arms, and real results can be attained with just one treatment. It is a retooled and advanced version of traditional liposuction as it allows for precise body sculpting.
Before and After Photos
The Evident Benefits of a VASER Hi-Definition
Command admiration and authority with an optimized core! A VASER High-Definition procedure aims to take the appearance of your physique to the next level. This treatment is minimally invasive and does not need extensive recovery times. Other benefits you can enjoy are: 
- Less pain and discomfort involved
- Minimal scarring, swelling, or bruising
- Short recovery time
- Devoted to contouring targeted areas
- Can be used on multiple areas of the body
- Huge boost to self-confidence
Taking our bodies to the next level should not be viewed as unrealistic. We see the perfect bodies proudly displayed at the beach. That could be in store for you too! All it takes is a simple consultation with Dr. Friedlander.
Are You a Candidate?
Patients looking to achieve a sculpted, cut body that will garner attention are invited to get a VASER treatment. Much like traditional liposuction, patients interested in a VASER Hi-Def procedure are looking for help after experiencing a plateau with a healthy diet and exercise. Other things to consider when seeking this procedure include:
- Being at a stable, weight with good skin elasticity
- Prefer a less invasive measure
- Have a low body fat percentage
- Unable to achieve results through regular diet and exercise
- Have pockets of isolated fat
- Realistic expectations about what the procedure can do
- Committed to maintaining a healthy lifestyle
It should be noted that VASER should not be viewed as a weight-loss program. It has helped countless patients looking for extra help in eliminating unwanted body fat. Those on track in losing weight, please continue to do so.
Let’s find out together if a VASER Hi-Def treatment is right for you. Come on down and schedule a friendly consultation with us at our beautiful offices in Roseville, CA.
Your Very Own Consultation with Dr. Friedlander
Your private consultation at our offices will be a friendly yet informative one. We’ll have a small chat about your past medical, surgical, and medication. Then, we’ll take a different direction and get to the heart of your story. This will be followed by a physical examination that will pay close attention to the areas of concern. If you’re deemed a candidate, we’ll go ahead and schedule you for a session.
Ready to make the leap? Start the ball rolling with a consultation at our offices. In the meanwhile, you can check out other related blog entries including the difference between a VASER Liposuction and a Tummy Tuck.
Checklist Items for Your HD Body
Dr. Friedlander may give a detailed list of instructions to follow based on your needs. However, as a general guideline, the following are a few to-do list items to take care of to ensure you enter the world in high definition.
- Do not smoke: Avoid smoking 1 week prior. Not only is it a bad habit but smoking could hamper the recovery process.
- Avoid certain medications: Stop taking blood-thinning medication, such as ibuprofen, in the 2 weeks before a liposuction procedure. Make sure Dr. Friedlander is aware of the current medications you’re taking.
- Arrange for transportation home: Select a good friend or trusted adult to drive you home.
- Rest up: Make sure you get a good night’s sleep the night before.
How Your VASER Procedure Works
You’ll be greeted with open arms the day of your treatment. You will be shown to our treatment room once all remaining items are finalized. After administering the proper anesthesia, Dr. Friedlander will start off by injecting the treatment site with tumescent fluid to further numb the area that will make fat cell removal easier. He’ll make small incisions along with the treated areas to insert the VASER device. The VASER machine emits specialized ultrasound waves via a thin cannula that liquefies the fat deposits.  Once that happens, Dr. Friedlander removes the fat using the same cannula. Its powerful suction will remove the targeted fat across the treatment site in a highly orchestrated manner. The entire process is repeated to each treatment site until your desired results are perfected. Your procedure comes to a close when your incisions are closed with sutures. A compression garment to maintain the results.
Thanks to the non-invasive nature of the procedure, you can enjoy minimal downtime and quick results! Only 3-5 days off from work are needed as you recuperate.  Do not engage in strenuous activity for about a month. But remember: short walks encourage blood flow and circulation.
Once you’ve made a full recovery, you’ll notice a toned appearance, washboard abs, projected chest, leaner arms, and more after your session. Patients can look forward to long-lasting results because the removed fat cells can not regenerate. However, they can expand. So, you need to maintain a healthy life filled with regular exercise and healthy dieting. Many patients find it easier to manage weight after a liposuction procedure.
What is the Cost of a VASER Hi-Def procedure?
VASER is a highly precise procedure for your body. Having said that, the cost can vary significantly between patients. Dr. Friedlander does not want the cost to bog you down! Our office is proud to offer patients specials on select procedures. Make sure to check back often and reap in on huge savings on your VASER Hi-Def Liposuction. Please feel free to get in touch with us about payment and other financial options.
What does VASER stand for?
VASER is short for vibration amplification of sound energy at resonance. It is a minimally invasive, safe body contouring procedure that uses ultrasonic vibration that breaks away unwanted fat and removes it from the surrounding tissues before it is sucked out using a hollow tube known as a cannula.
Will a VASER Hi-Def Liposuction procedure help me lose weight?
After your treatment, you will lose a small amount of weight because a certain amount of fat will be removed. As your weight fluctuates, fat will be redistributed to other areas of the body, not just one targeted area. This in turn will result in a slimmer appearance.
- Danilla, S., Babaitis, R. A., Jara, R. P., Quispe, D. A., Andrades, P. R., Erazo, C. A., Albornoz, C. R., & Sepulveda, S. L. (2019). High-Definition Liposculpture: What are the Complications and How to Manage Them? Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00266-019-01475-6
- Hoyos, A. E., & Guarin, D. E. (2020). High-Definition Body Contouring Using VASER-Assisted Liposuction (O. Garcia Jr., Ed.). Springer Link; Springer International Publishing. https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-030-26875-6_13
- Marosan, MD, G. (2020, August 18). VASER Lipo: How Is It Different & What Does It Cost? | RealSelf. RealSelf.com. https://www.realself.com/surgical/vaser-liposuction
- Neaman, K. C., & Hansen, J. E. (2007). Analysis of complications from abdominoplasty: A review of 206 cases at a university hospital. Annals of Plastic Surgery, 58(3), 292–298. https://doi.org/10.1097/01.sap.0000239806.43438.54